Passionate about friendly drones? Interested in writing?
If yes, we may be able to offer you a great opportunity.
We’re on the look out for guest writers who are also drone enthusiasts. Topics we would be especially interested in are: How to fly drones, drone reviews and industry news.
To submit a guest post to this site, please follow the instructions below. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this site.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must be between 400 to 1000 words in length.
- The post must not include marketing links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include a link to your website/blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately three sentences), which will be published at the end of the post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality.
We can accept posts in either Microsoft Word, Google Docs or plain text formats.
If you’ve got what it takes to engage and inform our readers - then we’d love to hear from you!
Send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FlightBots.com - The Home of Friendly Drones